Users Online Now: 1,780 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 633,514
Pageviews Today: 1,081,877Threads Today: 344Posts Today: 6,746
11:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Best friend who was double Jabbed (PFizer) and then developed golf ball sized clots in his brain has passed
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My best friend from High School whom I named my son after passed yesterday on a full moon night in his daughter's arms on July 22nd 2021. Seven (7) years ago he made a list of 7 people to contact if he were to ever fall ill / death and I was on that list, the 7 of us connected almost daily but for sure weekly for none of us could go and visit because of covid.

I write this post not for sympathy though I appreciate all the GLP love I can get, but rather to continue to bring awareness what this horrible VAXX trend is creating. I can't imagine having a parent or child in the hospital losing life and not be able to even go and visit. I got a small taste of that and believe me it is an undeniable and unforgiving feeling, In reverse I can't imagine not being able to have visitors.

My own son coincidentally came down with a flu (covid ?) this weekend and he and his girlfriend are very ill though getting better but it has been a heart wrenching weekend. They are both anti vaxx and refused to see a doctor or go to hospital, they just muscled through it. South Florida is very very bad right now with Covid sickness, it seems everywhere you go places have to shut down because someone got covid. North Florida not as much. I would avoid any planned trips to South Florida for a while. I love DeSantis and I don't blame the no mask mandate on the rise in Covid here in Florida, I almost think in my conspiratard way that Covid truly is a bioweapon and possible able to be spread according to where certain evil wants to spread it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP