Users Online Now: 1,999 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 820,661
Pageviews Today: 1,456,336Threads Today: 488Posts Today: 10,212
02:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Aussie Who Is Vaccinated And Tested Negative 9 times Uploads Video From COVID Concentration Camp, Guards Threaten To Gas Them
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message An Australian man uploaded a video from his COVID 'hotel' room with the sounds of a prisoner screaming to be let out after hundreds of hours being cooped up inside a small room.

The man, who seems to be having a mental breakdown, is demanding to be let out only to be told to get back inside or face being gassed.

The man who uploaded the video claims to be vaccinated and has tested negative 9 times and he is still stuck inside this prison camp.

This is the text that came with the post:

No air, no leaving the room for 338 hours, the second time in my 11 days here someone has totally smashed up their room, babies crying. I think this guy thought he was leaving today when he is actually leaving at 11.59 pm tonight. You go crazy being all alone. Is this really necessary? I myself had 9 negative tests before being denied quarantine at home and I am vaccinated. Why? What is the price of Victorian's mental health? does anyone actually care? This guy is threatened to be gassed by authorities if he doesn't calm down ?? WTF!

It is important the world sees what is happening in Australia, which was once known to be a first world country with human and civil rights.
[link to vidmax.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP