Users Online Now: 1,710 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 518,911
Pageviews Today: 859,108Threads Today: 308Posts Today: 5,575
10:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject [Updated] Vaccination Fraud linked to 9/2.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Fact

With little to no announcement, Israel's Vaccination program appears to have ground to a halt.

VAER report indicates one medical organization has lumped 726 deaths into a single report to conceal them at the exact same time as this.

Theory

Israel's Government held a meeting/crisis management session on September 2 involving the vaccination. I first noticed it on September 5, and reported it below. The nature of the meeting would be unknown, but due to the distorted reporting which normally ran like clockwork.

I would guess there is a surge in covid related vaccinated patients. It's small right now, and most people wont have noticed, but that's because it is building up steam.

This isn't the flash infections of the original outbreaks. It is slow and methodical holding at about a 1% increase per day. If it holds to the normal efficiency at infecting people, it will go up. A lot.

Supporting Elements

- Distorted Death numbers visible on 9/5
- Distorted Vaccination numbers visible on 9/10
- Undisturbed Vaccination numbers 9/9
- Unusual dip in recorded new cases on 9/2
- Genuine Death numbers changed on 9/2
- Genuine Vaccination numbers changed on 9/2
- Genuine VAERS report on 9/3

Credits
BugNuts - American Medical Association Propaganda Sheet
me777 - Discovery/Video of Vaers Bombshell
fiora.ni - Link to Vaers Bombshell

Links
Vaers - [link to godlike.com (secure)]
AMA Guide - [link to godlike.com (secure)]
VAER video - [link to godlike.com (secure)]
============9/11/2021=============
Added Vaers Bombshell and Credits.
============9/10/2021=============
Rewrote Intro
============9/5/2021============

My internet is crap right now, and I am fairly busy atm. I was reading a thread about the Vax and ADE, and it reminded me to check the daily numbers.

They appear to haven't changed in the last 48 hours.

hmm

I wasn't watching that closely, because I have been busy. I was wondering if they would peak around 100 daily deaths, so I just was keeping an eye on it.

Can anyone else tell me if the numbers from 'today' look the same as 48 hours ago?

Cause I don't see a change.

Correction, since 9/2.... Wow, how did I miss that. A half week out of date? There a holiday or something?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP