Users Online Now: 1,066 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 156,210
Pageviews Today: 265,994Threads Today: 82Posts Today: 1,659
03:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Any GLPers own or have access to CDV-715 Geiger Meter? People in Spain are measuring high levels of ionizing radiation with this apparatus.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am starting this thread because this has been going for some weeks already and I have got very curious about what in the world could be making these Civil Defense Geiger Meters (designed and built in plain Cold
War era for radiological monitoring of an eventual nuclear war aftermath) to give such high readings even inside houses all around Spain.

The ones that started to call the attention to this phenomenon are the same people that analyzed a Pfizer vial and found Graphene in it, so they think this is all related to Covid and the mass jabbing, and also to five gee networks, I really don’t think five gee could be emitting such high levels of ionizing radiation (remember these apparatuses are build for detecting only high levels of gamma radiation) and if it were so people would be falling ill and death horribly, yet, the measurements of these high levels (up to 8 Roentgen/ hour in some of the videos) are as puzzling as tantalizing.

I will embed two YouTube videos from a guy that has a channel, and then some other links to odysee compilations and some translated to English Orwel City videos of the people of the Fifth column discussing these videos.

Compilation of recent measurements with time of the day and approximate location:

[link to odysee.com (secure)]

One of the first videos from almost a month ago:

[link to odysee.com (secure)]

The Fifth Column attempting to relate the ionizing radiation with antennas and Graphene (Updated with bitchute embed and link):

[link to www.orwell.city (secure)]

[link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]

The Fifth Column claiming some Covid jabbed emit ionizing radiation (Updated with bitchute embed and link).

The Fifth Column commenting about a video the finds high UV levels even in the basement of a house in Spain (updated with bitchute embed and link):

Well, there’s more, but this is for starters, hope GLPers can confirm if this is happening Everywhere or if this is just something being made up be some Spaniard pranksters. Tricking a CDV-715 is not so easy AFAI can tell, tho, that’s why I am somewhat worried this might be true.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP