Users Online Now: 2,446 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 588,161
Pageviews Today: 988,747Threads Today: 332Posts Today: 6,076
11:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ask your VAXXED and NON-VAXXED friends this question.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm not vaxxed and had to go to a large event at the county fair. I was around vaxxed and not-vaxxed friends. NONE of them know my shot status....

After getting caught up with a lot of friends, I asked them this simple question after stating how I feel.

"It's good seeing you again, blah blah blah. I tell you, ever since this covid thing started 18 months ago, I have NEVER felt so good. I haven't been sick, my head is clear, my sinuses are clear. I think it all taught us to stay home when sick and wash our hands."

the responses:

o from my NON-VAXXED friends: I AGREE!!!! I haven't felt so good. I know no one that has died from it or hasgotten over it in a couple days.

o from my VAXXED friends: My head is plugged, I'm tried, I have aches and pains, I'm sad, I know so many people that have died from this or has been in the hospital for weeks.

Seriously, the same statements from both parties. What do you hear? I'm curious.

pick
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP