Users Online Now: 2,137 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 461,766
Pageviews Today: 780,063Threads Today: 332Posts Today: 5,070
10:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I will tell you now officially I am tendering my resignation.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am part of a non profit society. We are made up of diverse people of faith. I happen to be an ordained minister (Rev.)

Today I resigned overseeing the place we have in the DTES of Vancouver, it is a much needed outreach in Canada's most impoverished and addicted / afflicted neighborhoods.

I knew that the following was coming when I woke up this morning and when we where at lunch it was clear they where having a time of it looking into my eyes or so I sensed.

After lunch and when we're back at our loft space. the subject of whether I have had a COVID jab was brought up. I said to the person asking me that "It is unlawful for you to ask or to require of me my private medical information but you are my friend so I will tell you this, you already know the answer to that question don't you?

It was said the foundation is requiring that we all be double jabbed and have proof of vaccination. I said I see, well then I will tell you now officially I am tendering my resignation. I said furthermore; I am not volunteering to participate in a clinical trial for an experimental genetic therapy. I mentioned Nuremberg and informed consent, and that I had informed myself and made a determination on the matter.

I said I will host this evenings group and let them know we are no longer welcomed here. They then said you are welcomed as long as you are jabbed. I said like I said I will let my group know we are no longer welcomed.

The person I was speaking with counsels a lot of nurses and they said you know that I counsel a lot of nurses and.... I then said with all due respect I am not interested.

Then the look on their face changed and they said bitterly "it is because you do not care about anyone else."

I then said you are free to believe what you will or like.

I then said as my hand was on the door to leave this issue is not between me and you, it a matter separate from us both. I love you and as always I wish you and yours the very best.

I then walked away.

Sad.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP