Users Online Now: 2,083 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 857,304
Pageviews Today: 1,523,676Threads Today: 644Posts Today: 11,409
05:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Vaxxed normies are waking up: hence the mandates and rush to vaccinate.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is from a fully vaxxed normie on r/covidvaccinated:

Thread title:

As someone dealing with abnormal vaccine side effects for over one month now, seeing all these new posts in this sub gives me hope.

No one was acknowledging this at first. And now that more and more people are getting vaccinated, we are seeing that this is far from the "very rare" declaration that the CDC has publicly stated. To be clear, this is not about the "typical" vaccine reactions like a sore arm, or flu-like symptoms that pass after a few days. These are symptoms that linger on for weeks, and months for some. I'm on month two with no end in sight to my side effects.

I believe over the coming months there will be an explosion of these people coming forward once they make the connection that their new health issues came about pretty much immediately after vaccination. My side effects manifested 5 days later, and have not subsided. I know of a few teams of researchers that are looking into this, including Dr Mobeen Syed, and Dr Bruce Patterson and his team at Incelldx.

Poster even links to study that says covid vaccine causes central nervous system inflammation:

[link to link.springer.com (secure)]

Thread for further reading:

r/CovidVaccinated/comments/pmxnjx/as_someone_dealing_with_abnormal_vacc​ine_side/
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP