Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hospital headlines just hit my inbox...THEY ARE FEELING THE HEAT
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Take a look at some of the recent headlines and celebrate the Americans standing up.

Let me be clear - I do not wish bad outcomes for our healthcare system or patients.
However, I do wish for reform. Maybe that will only come when the ramifications of bad decisions are felt.

Do not get the [not] vaccine. Do not quit. You are not alone.

oldglory1

Texas hospital faces closure over vaccine mandate, CEO says
[link to www.beckershospitalreview.com (secure)]

Henry Ford closes 120 beds due to staffing shortage

11 employees resign from New York hospital over state vaccine mandate
"While the majority of OGH's 840 employees are on record as being vaccinated (68 percent), there are still more than 250 employees who have chosen to decline vaccination, enough to push the hospital into a disaster status, should these employees elect to leave the organization as a result of the mandate. These are employees from nearly every department across the organization, including nursing, who have thus far declined vaccination. This situation is playing out not only here in the Southern Tier, but across New York state."

It's 'flat out hard': California hospital leader addresses staffing challenges after travel nurses' departure
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP