Users Online Now: 1,898 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 981,217
Pageviews Today: 1,752,710Threads Today: 749Posts Today: 13,368
07:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject New Missouri COVID Whistleblower: HOSPITALS are LYING to the public about COVID… and I CAN PROVE IT
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hmmm...when 'covid' first came around I was working with a citizen journalist I met back when I had a FB account. She is an advocate working with seniors issues in BC. She went to VGH, St Paul's and UBC to check on the status of the ICU's. She (being well known) was allowed in. They were all empty. Once she got through the 'panic' in the ER (many people coming in with sniffles terrified they were going to die), she said it was all empty. Seems to align with this persons accounting...

Another COVID whistleblower has come forward to allege that the statistics about ICU’s being overrun are wildly inflated, over-reported, and in many cases an outright LIE by political officials.

Josh Snider worked in facilities management at Missouri Baptist Medical Center or “MBMC”, “I watched our hospital administrators say in the media that our intensive care units were overflowing with COVID patients, at 98% capacity, knowing that it was a complete and utter lie.”

THIS MISSOURI HOSPITAL NEVER HAD 98% ICU OCCUPANCY, ADMINISTRATORS LIED TO UNCRITICAL MEDIA

END QUOTE

[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP