Users Online Now: 2,102 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 803,345
Pageviews Today: 1,419,630Threads Today: 598Posts Today: 10,435
04:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Exposing both Sethikus Boza of Black earth productions and Thunder wizard's lies, manipulation and INVERTED teachings.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

here's a link on tantaric yoga of tibet aka vajrayana, now listen to this monk dude and his teachings and what is he talking about and then go back to both boza and thunder shit head's channel and watch how they demonize, defame and discredit these teachings with western perception, western christianity rants about satanism and all that while they don't think twice while doing SRA on you.

spoiler alert!

Hinduism and buddhism doesn't have satan! we have a reaper king known as YamRaj as equivalent to "satan" and his function is to maintain the system he's integrated into the system unlike satan who's adversary aka somebody who doesn't agree with the system.

This maggot boza been lecturing me about so many things like he lecture to average western people because if you're not so stupid his BS doesn't work on you.

He's teaching me about integration and all that garbage. Now one might say he is doing it from hermatic point of view, be known I already told him I already have my system going and all systems have more or less same teachings with different end goals. For example scummy boza wanna destroy world and average buddhists want to make all human's lives better (don't confuse better with easy).
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP