Users Online Now: 2,321 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 562,506
Pageviews Today: 940,218Threads Today: 317Posts Today: 5,668
10:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm Sorry, But James O'Keefe & Project Veritas Lost Some Credibility With Their Latest Virus/FDA Video
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So the Part 2 video showed some little punk (who also seemed a little light in the loafers) constantly saying that uncooperative people should be forced vaccinated using blow darts.

Minutes after the video was released, I looked the kid up (Taylor Lee) on LinkedIn.

What's his job title at the FDA?

Economist.

(NOTE: I just checked now and — surprise, surprise — he deleted his LI account.)

But he is just a schmuck worker drone. Not someone who has any input into the policy and decisions of the FDA.

I used to work as a programmer for a Fortune 100 IT company. It would be like recording candid conversations I made and claimed they reflected the policies of the company's C-suites.

Part 1 was excellent and damning of the FDA and CDC.

Part 2 undid all of that good.

You're back to Square One, James.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP