Users Online Now: 2,056 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 906,952
Pageviews Today: 1,694,872Threads Today: 823Posts Today: 14,651
06:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Uncle with long term severe arm pain after first dose of COVID vaccine- any fixes?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My uncle had the first dose of the vaccine about 8 months ago. I don't know if he took Phizer or Moderna. He never took the second dose because of the arm pain he experienced almost immediately after the first dose. He still barely uses that arm, because it's too painful to move or lift much with it. He takes care of about 10 horses, and his arm pain is making it almost impossible to lift and move around the hay bales they need for daily feeding.

I have heard lots of techniques mentioned to help end long covid, reduce covid symptoms, etc. Many utilize supplements like selenium, vitamin c, magnesium, vitamin d, etc. Are there any supplements or proven techniques that are working to help alleviate longer term physical muscle pain type symptoms caused by the vaccine itself?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP