Users Online Now: 1,487 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 267,437
Pageviews Today: 436,708Threads Today: 141Posts Today: 2,510
06:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SHIBA INU - I got insider. //UPDATE: SHIBA INU on Kraken Exchange!! THIS IS HUGE!! p. 56
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I got insider from a friend who is into crypto for more than 5 years. SHIBA INU is going skyrocket within 2-3 weeks. Without any doubt it will at least double its value but high chances it will go up more than that.

This is the time to HODL and if you don't have it - BUY IT NOW.

Don't be like the DOGE doubters half a year ago.

You will see :)

EDIT, 27th OCTOBER 2021
So what my SHIBA fellas? Was I right or I wasn't?
So many people threw shit at me. It hurt at first.
But then - I completed my mission, I told you what I knew before everyone else.

I hope that many people earned a lot of money becuase of me! :)

Shiba Inu to the moon! It just STARTED!! It is smart to buy it know as it will EASILY go up for the next weeks. And then? Then we will see.

If you want to support me then you can send me some SHIBA, BITCOIN, DOGECOIN as a thank you. I would appreciate it. If I know something from my friend - I will for sure tell you another insider. :)
All my life I was poor, I am still... If someone invested a lot because of me, thanks in advance for help!

addresses:
SHIBA INU: 0xC1a3a1804F3a8a78AcB9e4aCAa4ad68240c19b2a
BITCOIN: 36JRpqTG8cAL3Dwn7nCcpKBgNNYPVd6otj
ETH: 0xdE4f558339FA3567888C41f6777Ce981335E5f6F
DOGECOIN: DTNJTLqUvebaZtqyJkqNJqp81Ja8DQRjSm

Quoting: CryptoInvestor
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>