Users Online Now: 1,294 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 307,308
Pageviews Today: 387,325Threads Today: 70Posts Today: 1,114
03:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why are 80% of humans Pure Cowards now?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Its like almost Everyone, rather it be your every day worker, to an entertainer on a major platform, or a billionaire with a Huge platform... EVERYONE is a COWARD Now! Everyone too scared to Stand tf UP for what they BELIEVE in! Its unacceptable. THIS is how we got in this MESS in the first goddamn place, by people with power being COWARDS and not speaking up while they see evil destroying sh*t....

That is how evil wins. When Good men and women sit by and dont do sh*t about it. Like you cant even SPEAK about it?! They're too afraid of losing their sponsors/platforms/beer ballgames/houses/cars etc. STOP being little b*tches!!!

The powers that be (the powers that will be DESTROYED) have been literally destroying my life for the better part of 17 years now. Believe it or dont idc, my point is, I STILL STOOD UP, I STILL STAND UP, I never stop taking a stand for what I believe in...

This is a public service announcement to STOP being cowards. STOP being so afraid of losing your CRUMBS , and call the people out who hold the Whole Pie! IDC If its Me against the World, I will go out with a Smile, standing TALL, Knowing I NEVER stood down when it came to spreading the TRUTH!!!!

RIP To all the people who had NO Fear when it came to spreading the truth!
Chad Butler AKA PIMP C
Tupac Amaru Shakur (and SALUTE to his entire family, his aunt STILL on the run from the US Government, now THATS power/OPPOSITE of being a coward)
Ted Gunderson
Phil Schneider
William Cooper (Went out like a REAL MAN)
Phil Marshall
Isaac Kappy
JFK
Nipsey Hussle
Alfredo Darrington Bowman AKA DR SEBI

and so many more fallen soldiers... REAL soldiers... Soldiers of Truth. Soldiers of FREEDOM. Soldiers that stood up no matter what the cost.... Its EASIER to be a soldier in the army killing mostly innocent people in flip flops living off bread in the mountains- than it is to actually take a stand against the people in power and call out their corrupt bullsh*t!!!!!

rant
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP