Users Online Now: 2,095 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 483,070
Pageviews Today: 821,899Threads Today: 357Posts Today: 5,465
10:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bit of light relief, when I was a kid...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When I was around 7 yrs old, I borrowed an old book from the school library, and it absolutely captivated me as a youngster. It was call 'Beyond The Blue Mountains' by L T Meade.
It is a magical story about four kids that go on an intrepid journey through the Blue mountains, stopped at each turn by bad energies, you know a bit like today.

Anyway, I read this story about three times and had it out ages before I decided to take it back to school. I got a letter asking me to bring it back, so the next day it was all packed up and I left it on top of the piano ready to take to school.
We had a dog that was a bit potty and the dog took it off the piano and promptly chewed the bloody thing to bits, shredded.

I had to go to school and say that I had lost it.
I loved that book.

I recently thought I would read it again and tried to buy it on the net, it is now selling for around £900! She is now a collected author, although it maybe a 'he' sudo name I believe.

So I could kill that bloody dog lol.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP