Users Online Now: 1,660 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 166,210
Pageviews Today: 277,946Threads Today: 88Posts Today: 1,639
03:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HUGE ALERT: Pentagon Official Warning About ISIS Attacking the West is a Sign of the Nuclear False Flags I Have Been Warning About !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message People. Listen up !

If you have been paying attention to this sub, I have been warning about nuclear false flags on November 4 2021. In Washington, California, London, New York, Rome and Paris. This warning is based on my discovery of a sequence of subliminal phrases that is EVERYWHERE in the media. It begins like this:

LISTEN TO THE SUBLIMINALS:

NOVEMBER 4 TWO THOUSAND TWENTY ONE. THE NEW WORLD ORDER WILL BEGIN. SUBMIT TO IT

MUSLIMS WILL ATTACK WASHINGTON, CALIFORNIA, LONDON, NEW YORK, ROME AND PARIS WITH A CARGO PLANE CARRYING A NUCLEAR DIRTY BOMB.

The entire sequence, including a part that says that Muslims should go to concentration centers(!) because they are dangerous terrorists , has been used since the 60's and 70's ! For more than 50 years we have been prepared for a huge Illuminati event that will usher in the NWO. Nuclear false flags NEXT WEEK, that will be blamed on Muslims.

Then here we have a Pentagon official saying that ISIS-K are ready to attack the West within 6 months.

[link to www.dailywire.com (secure)]

It's a lie! Don't believe it! Check out this 72 video serie exposing the sequence of subliminal messages in movies and games:

November 4 2021: Nuclear False Flags and the Rise of the New World Order [link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]

If you live in Washington, California, London, New York, Rome or Paris, you need to get out on time !
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP