Users Online Now: 2,008 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 535,591
Pageviews Today: 922,959Threads Today: 398Posts Today: 6,388
11:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Corona circus is how we know we are already in the 7 years of tribulation.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I decided to start this thread as I recently realized that, either because the book of revelations was truly prophetic, or because it’s being used as a script by the ruling elites, the whole corona circus, and specifically since the second half of 2020, can be considered to be the start of the 7 years of tribulation.

Since around 2004 I was pretty sure that starting 2012 things were going to start changing at an ever increasing and scary pace, and I think is hard to disagree with that idea looking backwards.

After 2012 I was in the “any minute now” mind set, meaning that I was looking out for the beginning of the total collapse of society. I was never a prepper or thought that I needed to be doing anything else than being aware that things could change quickly at any moment, and be mentally prepared for that, as being materially prepared would be impossible if anything remotely as bad as many of the potential scenarios that were being pictured, came to actually pass. Being mentally prepared to face whatever came with the right attitude was what I thought was the best way to prepare. I resume this with the following picture:

attitudeisall

I felt that things kept getting worse but never at a pace that could wake up the masses. By mid 2019 I was kind of amazed we had gotten so far, while the pace of change had been noticeably speeding up, but yet people was more concerned about trying to keep focused in their materialism and consumerism, as if nothing was happening and nothing else mattered. I was personally doing well on business (had been already for a few years) and for a while I thought things were going to keep at the same pace and I better enjoyed while it lasted.

By late 2019 the first chatter about a new virus here at GLP called my attention, but is wasn’t until when the Chinese started bulldozing roads to keep people locked up by the end of January 2020 that it became clear to me something was going to happen. And happen it did.

I have to admit I was concerned about the virus itself for most of 2020 and even most of the first half of 2021. For me it was clear it was artificial from the get go, and I did all I could to avoid catching it. I was never afraid of dying quickly from it, it was clear that it wasn’t very lethal, but of whatever it could cause long term. Long Covid sufferers kind of confirmed to me that it could be a long term burden.

While all this was unfolding I was hearing about the development of vaccines and I simply couldn’t really give those news any credence,
and I thought it was simply to appease the masses with a false promise of safety. I could not see any experimental vaccine to be ready for trials in less than three years. I kept thinking all the hype around vaccines was just that, hype.

When they started vaccinating people in late 2020 trials, I was still baffled than anyone would willingly submit to being a guinea pig. I decided instantaneously I was not going to get a jab and would wait a few years and see what happened to the jabbers until even considering getting one, and that was the extent of it for me, no jab until I have seen it was safe, period, whatever the time it might take, I had already been successful at not getting the virus so why would I take a chance with a rushed vaccine?

And that was me for the first half of 2021. I started to see the reports of side effects and deaths and I thought that it was a wonder that they weren’t more with such a rushed product, and felt reassured I had made the right choice.

My parents went for the sinovac shots in February and March 2021. I had strongly advised them to hold out until more was known, but they were wanting to “back to normal” so went along. They kept telling me that they were ok and the shots were safe and I kept telling them that I wasn’t going to for the foreseeable future. They were upset with me but I didn’t care. My wife and me were going to hold as long as necessary. The Covid passport was just beginning to be talked about and we didn’t really care as traveling was out of the table for the time being.

It wasn’t until the beginning of June 2021 that things took a twist for me. I had seen the claims of magnetic effects from the shots since late April, but found them to lack merit upon a cursory look (“Tik Tokkers looking for clicks” was my assessment). But then one day of early June,
my wife comments me that the Instagram page of a doctor we followed for his holistic take on medicine and was relatively famous in Chile, and often invited to TV, had been completely scrubbed, and several social media were talking about him being an irresponsible jackass and a clown for trying to get people to doubt about vaccination. There wasn’t much mention of what he had said or done, so I begun looking what could be the sin he had committed and soon found out. (Continues...)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP