Users Online Now: 2,136 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 770,556
Pageviews Today: 1,359,911Threads Today: 576Posts Today: 9,976
03:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING: Graphene Oxide confirmed by Raman Spectroscopy in samples of big pharma Covid-vaccines (UPDATED OP with English Only Versions pdf)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Seeing the presentation from Dr. Pablo Campra Madrid live, he published the report on his ResearchGate page.

[link to www.researchgate.net (secure)]

Use Google Translate for reading it in English.

This is huge. If this doesn’t force stopping the vaccination, nothing will. It’s up to us to ram this up the nose of every pro vaxxer and mainstream media outlet.

Edit 1: sorry for the hit and run posting of the thread, wanted to get it out ASAP. For those fixating in the toxicity, which can be debated for ever (as has been debated for ever with Mercury in vaccines), that’s not the point, but the breach of informed consent due to an UNLISTED INGREDIENT OF UNKNOWN LONG TERM EFFECTS, and this alone should be enough to halt all vaccination in all the world right now. This has profound legal and regulatory implications.

Edit 2:

People of GLP, the translation of this information to English and many other languages is already in process.

Many responders to this thread have pointed out that no one will do anything about this information, meaning that no authority will react upon it. I think this may well be the case, but only if we citizens do nothing. We have been given an information that we need to make into a tool for defending our rights and the lives of our loved ones. Only if we do nothing things are going to remain the same. Now we have a tool, let’s use it.

I had already asked for independent analysis of the clot shot vials in my country, officially, to the government agency in charge of pharmaceutical vigilance. They officially answered to me they weren’t doing any because the vials came certified from origin and they just checked the certificates and the chain of refrigeration data. This alone is a monstrous thing to admit, you are letting your population to be injected without even bothering to check what comes inside the vials. But they defend themselves saying that the international certification is warranty of safety and they can’t question that (I know, un fucking believable from a regulatory agency). Now I will take this report and ram it up their noses officially, there will be hell to pay for their criminal negligence. I fully encourage each and every one of you to do the same. No one else will do anything to stop this madness, it is up to Us, and we have been provided with a blunt and heavy tool for doing so.

Edit 3:

As there are already some smart asses trying to decry the toxicity of GO (as if it being unlisted as ingredient were not extremely illegal already), I am pasting here another comment I made about this:

There is already a proposal for a mechanism that could explain the observation of magnetism in vaxxed people that includes Graphene Oxide as the potential cause:

[link to www.notonthebeeb.co.uk (secure)]

Snip (less than 50%)

What does this mean for living cells?
The answer is that the transmembrane voltage gradient of living cells is of the order of ten million volts per metre (100 mV across a 10 nm membrane).

This means that a transmembrane strand of graphene or graphene oxide (from the vaccine) could carry a huge electric current and be likely to magnetise any superparamagnetic materials such as ferritin or magnetite that may be close by.

This effect could spread like wildfire across the membrane as each magnetized particle magnetizes its neighbours and then to those of the next cell, so that the magnetic effect increases and

Ultimately, it could spread to all parts of the body via the bloodstream, starting with the blood cells themselves, including those white cells needed for our immune system, then the veins, then the heart, followed by the lungs and finally the brain.

Wherever It goes, it could wreak havoc with cell permeability and have all sorts of biological effects, including heart failure, premature Alzeimer's disease and, when the mitochondria are affected, chronic fatigue.

UPDATE: Study has been added in English at the end of this chapter of a wider compilation, this folder contains the Graphene oxide paper in three languages, added at the end of it:

[link to drive.google.com (secure)]

UPDATE: Link to video of Dr. Campra speaking in strong accented English to invite the scientific community to replicate and cross reference his analysis. His article published at ResearchGate.

[link to odysee.com (secure)]

UPDATE: Full English only version report pdf available now. Download from the page of Not on The Beeb Alternative channel who got the English exclusive premier to release this information to the English Speaking World:

[link to www.notonthebeeb.co.uk (secure)]

UPDATE:
Dr. Campra made available now Full English version of his Report of microscopic objects observed in Covid-19 from big pharma vials. One section includes MICROBIOTA: i.e. seemingly alive things that moved actively and not randomly.

[link to www.researchgate.net (secure)]

UPDATE:

Video of Presentation of Pablo Campra finally available with English Subtitles.

[link to rumble.com (secure)]

UPDATE:

New subtitled video from Orwell.city rumble channel.
This is an interview to Dr. Pablo Campra in a Spanish open TV channel (El Toro TV) which is one of the few Spanish TV channels that has covered the presence of Graphene on the Covid vaccines samples. It’s a rather short and to the point interview where Dr. Campra underlines the relevance of his findings and makes an open call to other independent scientists to make their own assesments on the vials. He also points out the big failure of the Pharma regulatory agencies to do their job.

[link to rumble.com (secure)]

BREAKING!!!: Leaked Internal E-mails hint Pfizer knew about the Graphen oxide stuff and decided to go the denial route.

[link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP