Users Online Now: 1,395 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 139,948
Pageviews Today: 265,929Threads Today: 134Posts Today: 2,032
02:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject All things point to these psychopaths TRYING to foment rebellion or civil war
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Thing is, some of the recent moves by the current admin make no sense from the standpoint of achieving dem goals.

For instance, the 450k reparations plan for illegal immigrants separated at the border. Aside from the sheer immorality of the proposal, any dem strategist who isn't brain dead could clearly see how angry it would make their constituents who support slavery reparations.

In the last two elections, Trump's black support was measurable as higher than it had ever been for a R candidate. You'd think the dem goal would be to grab some of those voters back. But policies like this will do the opposite, and probably enrage a substantial subset of black voters.

Along with everybody else, including most all moderate white dems.

This is just one issue where they are irrationally going against their own interests. It can't just be that they are led by fools...it seems to me it must be intentional. No political or policy strategist is this dumb.

Vax mandates hurt black people the most, since they are the most vax-averse. The majority of these are dem voters. What is the admin thinking with this crap? Not strategic at all.

The gender stuff is out of control. Many might be surprised to learn that many gay men hate that shit. They know the difference between men and women for sure. My gay male friends hate that crap as much as I do.

What is the end game here?

What is the goal?

Why do they seemingly not care about elections any more?

I am not a member of either major party, so am strictly looking at these things with an objective distance. Seriously...it makes no sense.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP