Users Online Now: 1,841 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 337,496
Pageviews Today: 553,896Threads Today: 186Posts Today: 3,309
07:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jones calls Trump destructive and ‘pigheaded’ for his Operation Warp Speed and continuing to push the vax.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Jones railed against Trump's role in developing the vaccines during a Tuesday interview on the Timcast podcast, which is hosted by pro-Trump commentator Tim Pool. Jones insisted that he does not "think Trump's a bad guy" before slating the former president for his role in Operation Warp Speed, a Trump administration initiative geared at developing and approving the vaccines quickly.

"I didn't get, like, money because I supported Trump, I didn't think Trump was perfect," Jones said. "I thought that he was more of a populist, better than what, you know we were being offered—with Hillary Clinton, who I know is evil. But now I almost see Trump as destructive because he becomes the opposition to Democrats but he's got his own issues."

"I don't think Trump's a bad guy but I want to be clear: at the end of the day, he went along with Warp Speed," he continued. "He went along with the experimental shot. And he's pigheaded and he won't admit he was wrong. So, I'm not going to criticize Biden and Pfizer for this, and Fauci, and then give Trump a pass."

Jones added that he regularly attends pro-Trump events and that supporters of the former president are "so upset" with him, lamenting that Trump is "so pigheaded" because he is "still going along with the vaccine." Trump has regularly spoken in favor of the vaccines, boasting of his role in the development of the shots, to at best mixed responses from his supporters.

Jones blasted Trump shortly after he urged his Alabama supporters to take the vaccine, saying, "shame on you, Trump" on his show and questioning whether the former president is "not that bright" but instead "actually a dumbass."

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP