Users Online Now: 2,087 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 416,723
Pageviews Today: 665,486Threads Today: 230Posts Today: 3,395
08:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 'QAnon Shaman' Jacob Chansley's lawyer to Trump: "Take care of the jackasses that you fucked up because of January 6.”
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The lawyer for Jacob Chansley, who is known as the “QAnon Shaman,” said on Wednesday that his message to former President Trump was to take care of “the jackasses that you fucked up because of January 6.”

A judge handed Chansley a 41-month sentence on Wednesday following him pleading guilty to felony obstruction of an official proceeding in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol. A reporter asked Chansley’s lawyer what "appropriate accountability for former President Trump" would look like, according to Mediaite.

“If you’re asking my opinion, my opinion is meaningless. I will say that I would probably be far more effective over a beer with former President Trump, even if he didn’t have a beer, because I understand he doesn’t drink beer, but I’d have a beer,” attorney Albert Watkins said.

“And I’d tell him, ‘You know what? You’ve got a few fucking things to do. Including clearing this fucked mess up and taking care of a lot of the jackasses that you fucked up because of January 6.’ In the meantime, I might talk to him about some other things that I'd agree with him on. But my opinion doesn’t mean shit,” he added.

[link to thehill.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP