Users Online Now: 1,451 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 339,640
Pageviews Today: 543,661Threads Today: 169Posts Today: 3,197
07:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Will a “Lesser Reset” Precede the Major Heinrich-Bond Event?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Many of us are familiar with the work of Maj. Maynard E. White, Chan Thomas and Ben Davis. Those of us who are following the subject have been anticipating a Global Cyclical Reset sooner rather than later, potentially beginning within our own lifetimes. Many researchers are even pointing towards to a time period as early as the 2030s for the cascade of events to set in motion leading to this Heinrich-Bond Reset.

I believe that our World Governments have known about these coming Cyclical Global Events for a long time. It’s very possible that our puppetmasters behind the scenes, TPTB, the string-pullers even belong to a group that have been in organization and power since the Civilization that came before ours.

Always the optimist, I do not believe our problems will be as simple as preparing for and surviving The Event, itself. I think that prior to the Cyclical Catastrophe, we may very well see a preceding collapse or die-off that potentially complicates preparedness and response by individuals who are aware of the coming Events.

What could cause this? Here are a few potential examples:

WWIII: Massive Casualties, Destruction of Global Infrastructure and the Collapse of Civilization as we know it.

BIOWAR Holocaust: Via the “vaccine” or some contagious pathogen, a massive die-off of the population would collapse infrastructure and cause the world to come to a standstill. If even a sizable percentage of the newly vaxxed population became casualties of severe side effects, it would be the same.

Natural Disasters: There are a number of plausible potential Natural Disasters that could kill millions of Americans in an instant and completely disrupt our Way of Life, bringing a collapse and nationwide SHTF in their theoretical wake.

So do you think things will continue on as normal until we arrive at the Global Cyclical Reset? Or will a “lesser” Event disrupt and collapse our Country before then?

In case you’re wondering WTF I’m talking about:

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP