Users Online Now: 2,333 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 662,126
Pageviews Today: 1,156,274Threads Today: 485Posts Today: 8,168
01:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Quetzecoatl - the missing adventures of Jesus??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First, as always, I dont proclaim this to be fact but rather present evidence and theories for discussion based on other topics of interest. Im still learning the bible, so bare with me.

Right then, is what's presented the missing tales of jesus whereabouts for some of his life? You decide but as the story roles on, you'll see why I came to the conclusion that yes, this does seem to be describing jesus.

As I delve deep in to reve1ation theories (see threads at bottom of post), I have been cross comparing that to other tr1b3s in the world end time prophecies. This one certainly caught my attention...

This is from the american ind1an tr1b3s based in the north and south and south pacific. They speak of a bearded white man who came to their land 2000 years ago to bring about peace. He traveled amongst the tr1b3s and went by many names dependent on what area they lived (see link for more details at bottom of thread) but he was best known as Quetze1coatl and was considered a spiritual hero amongst the tr1b3s. He said he would return after several cycles of their calendar and gave prophecy of events to unfold.

He warned their land would be invaded. First there would be what was described as the 'sacrificers' which turned out to be the Azt3cs so came true.

He warned the after this would be white bearded men from the east that would carry thunder rods, which turned out to be the spanish and their guns, another tick on the list. Then, some description of the last days seem to be revealed...

As a warning to the last days, its said that the fathers temple would be uncovered. It just so happens that the temple Tu1a-Te0tihuacan was unearthed not so long ago. There's more!

-----------

From the website:

Further off there is another invasion. In ships many bearded men are coming from across the Sunrise Ocean... I see these men taking the Broad Land... They do not respect our trees of cedar. They are but hungry, unenlightened children...

"Would that I could speak to these bearded farmers. I have tried. They do not hear me. They go on their way like spoiled children...

"Stand with me in the Year of Te-Tac-patl. Look across the Sunrise Ocean. Three ships come like great birds flying. They land. Out come men in metal garments, carrying rods which speak with thunder and kill at a distance. These men are bearded and pale of feature.

"They come ashore and I see them kneeling. Above them I see a Great Cross standing. That is well. If these men are true to the symbol they carry, you need have no fear of them, for no one who is true to that symbol will ever carry it into battle.

"Therefore hold aloft your Great Cross (T), and go forth to meet them. They cannot fail to know that symbol, and would not fire their rods upon it, nor upon those who stand in its shadow. Well they know that what is done to my people is done also to me.

"When the years have come to their full binding, the metal-tipped boots of the strangers will be heard in all the bloody temples. Then throughout the Broad Land has begun the Third Cycle. As yet, I cannot see beyond it.

"Once I had great hope for these people, for I saw them kneel and kiss the sweet earth, and I saw the shadow of the Great Cross which they carried with them. Now I must warn you against them.

-----------

Here we see reference to what appears to be the symbol of christianity! ... it goes on!..

Tbc in next post....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP