Users Online Now: 2,165 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 645,463
Pageviews Today: 1,124,396Threads Today: 468Posts Today: 7,899
01:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WARNING! AS ANNOUNCED, 4 + 1 UFOS, Orleans, 12/10/21 caught on camera = THE END IS NIGH
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message PLEASE, PIN IT! After years of communication on GLP about the very same Orléans UFO Event (the rapture of the two of us, Eve and Eric, remains to come on 12/21/21 or 12/31/21), at last things are truly starting...

WARNING! AS ANNOUNCED, 4 + 1 UFOS above the Orleans cathedral on 12/10/21 caught on camera = THE END IS NIGH. Maybe someone could embed the 2 images / links. Thank you.

Here is the post on 'Orléans Actu' (orleansactu.fr) posted 18 hours ago, meaning that the photographs were taken on DEC 10 2021 at night:

https://imgur.com/a/xK4OwQu

Orléans Actu
·
[Courrier des lecteurs]
Objets Volants Non Identifiés (OVNI) au dessus de la cathédrale

" Bonsoir, ma fille et moi nous questionnons sur les points lumineux dans le ciel.. Sans que nous changions de place, ils ont bougé, mais n'avons rien vu à l'oeil nu !! Avez vous eu des messages similaires ? Bien à vous "

translation:

Orléans Actu

[readers mails]
Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) above the cathedral.

Good evening, my daughter and I are wondering about the luminous points in the sky. Without changing the place, they moved, but we didn't see it with the naked eye. Did you get similar messages? Regards.

Understand that the UFO movement was not seen with the naked eye, not the UFO themselves.

Here are the pictures alone:

https://imgur.com/a/XkICZj1

Note that the place of the 4 + 1 UFOs, related to the cathedral, is different in the three pictures.

Now, why do I warn you that the end is nigh? How was it announced? First, please read these threads (note that 12/11/21 was already on in New Zealand at the time of those pictures):

Thread: 121121 is the ET code to come

Thread: Orléans UFO Event is this Saturday 11th December 2021 (The Aliens use the US date system)

Second, I wrote yesterday, before Eve discovered this post on 'Orléans Actu' last night, an update on:

Thread: ANGELS' UFO SELF DISCLOSURE 21J21. When THE CHANGE starts.

The code '21J21' of the thread title has a new and very relevant explanation. The French and English date format for December 21st 2021 is 21/DEC/21.

First, the letter J is the 10th letter of the alphabet, like DECEMBER is the 10th month of the ROMAN calendar.

Second, the letter J reminds us the JULIAN calendar (used in Christ's time) like the inscription 'JULIEN E(ric)' (Julian = Julien) on a baby bracelet preceding the number 21 in a amniotic bag when, normally, only the first name (Eric) is engraved.

There are 13 days between Julian and Gregorian calendars.

As a matter of facts, I also received the code '21.34' to open a glass door, apparently the same 'door H' (Hiver = Winter). 34 - 21 = 13 days, duration of our stay in heaven.

These 13 days were also provided to Eve ('1' (Jan?), '3' (Jan?) forming the number '13' (duration in days of our stay in heaven) related to 'the hour of the release') and to me (change of row from #13 (mentioned on the right side) to #14 (mentioned on the left side) in front of two aligned angels in a 'plane').

Note that JAN 3 is the 13th day from 21/DEC/21 excluded and the 34th day from DEC 1. Note that 21/DEC/21 (the 35th day = 126,000 seconds / 35 'hours') is the day after (DEC 20) the 34th day from our first full day at Orléans, France, on NOV 17 included (NOV 16 + 34 = DEC 20).

Note that in the vision of the boarding room, after the Public Address said 'boarding from #30 to #40', at the third boarding gate, I saw on my boarding pass the #30 when reaching the ground agent named 'Cristina Lopez' (badge on her chest).

On DEC 16 2010, exactly at the 30th day at Orléans, we watched an American TV series with the main female character named 'Cristina Lopez' (faked name for a cover). 'From 30 to 40' therefore means from DEC 16 to DEC 26, period of DEC 21.

Note that the bright being (that I believe to be Christ Himself) showed me the numbers '20.12' behind an opening door (12, then 20, when opening the door). That could mean DEC 20 beyond which comes DEC 21, the very year the preceding intel of that vision ('it misses 300 euros') took place.

Note that, in another vision, I got 'Christ arrives the 5th'. That could simply speak about Christmas. From DEC 20 excluded, 5 more days fall on DEC 25, the 'coming' of Christ. The cryptic ET intel would therefore force us to rewind the time to get the D-DAY as DEC 21 (first day of that count of 5 days).

At last, note that JAN 4, the day of our arrival in UK, as per 'you arrive the 4th', is the 25th day like in 'you will live the test / hardship of fire the 25th day' from DEC 10 11:50 PM, day and hour of my 60th birthday, given that this info was given to me only on a piece of paper in the vision of the cathedral, the very year Queen Elizabeth II lost her husband (a woman walking in a coffin in the vision, before getting that intel).

abduct
 Quoting: SEVENTH HEAD

What matters here is that:

- There were four angels on the floor in the cathedral I discovered to be the Holy Cross cathedral of Orléans (those of the pictures above), two for us Eve and I, two for the queen ER II (walking in a coffin, probably those of her husband, Prince Philip)...4 HORIZONTALLY ALIGNED UFOS!

- There was an additional voice talking to us two who said: 'you are the first, you must create a New Order'...1 UFO BELOW.

- In one of my visions a voice told me in French (but using the word 'job', and, of course the French date format): 'the job starts on 10/12'.

Indeed, their job has started on the due date, hence THE END IS NIGH, that is to say the start, on JAN 1 2022, of the END TIMES PROGRAM AS I DISCLOSED IT IN THE FRENCH TEXT AND THE VIDEO (see the still image of the vid).

The French text (lucky are the French reading people) and the video (still screen) have been updated with the right dates of the Bible prophecies:

FIN DES TEMPS : 1er JANVIER 2022 !

[link to www.scribd.com (secure)]

DEC 2021 ORLEANS UFO: HM QUEEN ELIZABETH II'S BRIEFING ON THE BIBLE PROPHECIES

Don't forget to get further details on this following entire MUST-READ thread:

Thread: ANGELS' UFO SELF DISCLOSURE 21J21. When THE CHANGE starts.

cool2
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP