Users Online Now: 2,082 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 415,167
Pageviews Today: 662,633Threads Today: 228Posts Today: 3,373
08:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Breaking - WW3 Is A False Flag Operation, Uncle Intel Inside!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So with tears streaming down my face, joking aside here's the deets.

My great uncle, high up, and in Norad, warned us not to get jabbed, or get caught up in the fear a full 3 months before shit went down in Wuhan. We had a family dinner this weekend, after dinner we had a discussion about where all this is headed, he told us that a new war will be sold to the public 3 fronts, all the deals are made, Russia gets a part of Ukraine, Isreal decimates Iran, and China takes back Taiwan, a side note NK may attack SK but that is a possibility. All these actions will ramp up the fear, and distract from the real reason reservists are called up etc, this is the distraction, when the military gets dialed up, that's when they start rounding up antivaxxers and dissidents, militias and freedom fighters, anyone that is against the current cabal. That's it this from a decorated dragoon, that is in a top position at DND with years of nomad service, he also helped spin up the legitimate echelon base and lantern/overwatch. I trust him with my life, we all do. Take this info as you will, I will not argue and defend what I am sharing, because I will not be cajoled I to giving up identifying info other than what I said already, most likely too much but I feel an intense need to share this with you all. Good luck in the coming months we all need it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP