Users Online Now: 1,602 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 320,372
Pageviews Today: 523,573Threads Today: 175Posts Today: 3,063
07:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm running for State Rep in Massachusetts -- 1st Essex District UPDATED 06/29/22 IT'S OFFICIAL
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message You heard it here first. Going against RINO James Kelcourse -- co-sponsor of the ROE act aka Massachusetts' abortion bill.

Garbage politician.

Completely silent throughout the lockdown. Silent during vaccine mandates. Now he's silent about Boston and what Mayor Wu is doing.

I have a feeling if he won his race for Mayor last month he'd be doing the same shit to Amesbury that Mayor Wuhan is doing to Boston.

With all of the rampant tyranny and corruption going on, my platform will literally write itself. No need to take complicated stances on difficult issues.

I am here to fight tyranny. Nice to meet you...

Congrats GLP. I made my first public announcement on here. How often does that happen?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP