Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I deleted my Facebook
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message After 13 years + i have decided to delete my Facebook account. just saved some pictures I wanted to keep and went ahead today.

https://imgur.com/a/iXw7ITv

I do not want to take part in an application that promotes the Vaccine and the Plandemic

I do not want to be a part of the upcoming slavery of the "meta verse" , which in my opinion is just horrible (monetizing people to live in a digital environment)

I did it... probably in this process will loose only remaining connection of many school friends and former work colleagues.. so be it .. 30 days counting down , but already i feel that i have done something to make me feel better in 2022

I do not have Instagram anyway, nor a TikTok account.

Linked - I am still half unsure since i might need it someday if i switch workplace

UPDATE MAY 22:

done.... i dont have facebook anymore, nor IG

The email address you entered isn't connected to an account. Find your account and log in.

Only have linkedin left for work and a user account for twitter if i want to see replies on some tweets
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP