Users Online Now: 1,190 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 183,264
Pageviews Today: 306,824Threads Today: 97Posts Today: 1,475
03:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What is your plan to stay unvaccinated?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Mine is to make a fake vaccine card. When they start fining or arresting people for that, I will apply for jobs that don’t require vaccines like small businesses run by family. I guess that’s why they destroyed those with the lockdown. The next lockdown will wipe out the small businesses that managed to survive. So now we can’t find a job. What to do next? Live off my limited food preps. When that’s gone, then what? Camp out in the woods. Form a community with the other unvaccinated. Since we are all unvaccinated, we are on the same side. There is strength in numbers so people will band together. Eventually, the vaccinated and their authorities will come looking for us because we represent a threat to their system. As long as we survive out there, people will realize that there are other options besides taking the vaccine. So when they come for us in the wilderness communities, be prepared for one hell of a fight. Most likely they will send tanks and drones. But they cannot kill all of us as long as we keep a low profile. The longer we survive outside the system, the more others will be inspired to join our ranks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP