Users Online Now: 2,168 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 644,609
Pageviews Today: 1,122,788Threads Today: 468Posts Today: 7,887
01:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What Organization or Fraternity has the Oldest Rosicrucian “Lineage” in our modern world?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I’ve been delving into Rosicrucianism, and I am currently analyzing Fama Fraternitatis. Trying to learn all that I can about the Order/Brotherhood. It’s truly interesting and there are many concepts held by the group that I agree with. John Dee and Sir Francis Bacon were allegedly members and they contributed a great deal (understatement) to Western Civilization. It has become clear to me that the Rosicrucian Order was active in Early America and, likewise, worked to promote the cultural/governmental recognition of Religious Freedom.

I won’t name them, but I have observed that there are quite a few modern Organizations that lay claim to being the “oldest” and “most authentic” present-day incarnation of the original Rosicrucian Fraternity. Some seem to focus entirely on the Spiritual aspects of the original teachings, but if I understand correctly there is a lot more involved in “true” Rosicrucianism than Spirituality- including the physical Art of Alchemy, Rites of Passage, the serious study of Ancient and Antediluvian Civilizations, etc.

My question is this: Which one is actually the most “authentic,” carrying the unbroken Traditions and Sciences that were integral to original Rosicrucianism?

I understand that the “secret” aspect of Secret Societies is an important part of their ideology- so I do not expect them to be easily found. And I absolutely understand “why” the Rosicrucians chose to be so secretive during a time when religious persecution was the norm for any whose beliefs slightly differed from the nuances of era-specific Institutional doctrine.

I appreciate your collective knowledge, GLP. This is a very curious subject that interests me greatly. I have found the literary work of Manly P. Hall to be quite profound, as well. Truly amazing stuff, especially when seen through the lens of Graham Hancock’s arguments and evidence indicating the existence of previous Advanced Civilizations.

God Bless.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP