Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Power Elite are Going About This All Wrong
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Years of research, a gift for empathy, and many paranormal/spiritual experiences have all led me to the conclusion that the elites behind the new world order are themselves the victims of an even greater plot of deception, behavioral conditioning, and cognitive dissonance. They see the rest of the world as "useless eaters", and in some sense that might be true, but how did so many humans end up in the proverbial wastebasket? Over the centuries, they have instituted a system that stunts the growth and education of the common man and woman by depriving them of resources that are naturally abundant, limiting the quality of our public and private schools, and pushing mass psychosis through division and distraction. Yet, they criticize US for being beneath them. They are the ones keeping their boots on our neck, refusing to let us evolve to our fullest potential and exercise rational self-control.

We could have had a utopia, stood side by side with these elites in a great society where everyone's desire to belong and be productive could be fulfilled, all serving the greater good of our species and our planet. Happy workers are HARD workers, as Northern European labor laws and shorter work-week policies have demonstrated time and time again. Being debt free and economically empowered allows us to unleash our entrepreneurial drive and create abundance and wealth - TRUE economic growth, not simulated fiat currency manipulation that relies on the Illusions of compound interest and inflation which simply divide the GDP pie into ever-smaller pieces until we are left with nothing! We could live in a system still ruled under their watch, losing none of their control over the planet. They would be philosopher kings, puppeteering events from behind the scenes, ensuring in their wisdom that we continued our march towards progress. They would still be the wealthiest individuals in the world, holding actual wealth instead of manipulating ownership of debt. If they ever chose to reveal themselves, they would be WORSHIPED as god-kings whose subjects would LOVE and respect them for their talents at long-term planning and understanding of the foibles and follies of the human mind, guiding us with a firm hand through our crises. They want absolute power? That they would still have. They want to control the direction of our species? That they would still do. Nothing they currently have would be sacrificed and they would stand to gain even more! A whole world of loving serfs at their beck and call who willingly cooperate to achieve their singular goals - for they would also be OUR goals.

Many here will be familiar with the channeled material in the "Law of One" series of books. I have reason to believe that this is a primary doctrine the elites subscribe to. They believe themselves to be children of Lucifer, Annunaki, or some other hybrid alien race, and that might be true. The dilemma is that they believe themselves to be acting as a catalyst for human development by creating an environment of suffering, which would confront us with the worst parts of ourselves. They mean to stack the deck on the side of darkness in order to help us chose the light. However after much meditation and reflection, I've come to believe that this is a LIE. I'm sure THEY believe it, but I sure as hell do not. We are all pieces of the creator, endowed with free will, goodness and evil. The darkness they seek to confront us with is already a part of our divine nature and the gift of free will allows us to express that darkness as we see fit. So why would these beings, these INTERLOPERS think that we as children of The Source need a catalyst to understand evil? They are interfering with the human development of OUR spiritual identity by injecting concepts from outside the earth's system. Their species might have developed transcendence through those means, but why must we be made to walk the same path as they did? Life is God's way of reflecting on the infinite potential within itself - every possible expression of its consciousness and energy. I say, let humanity evolve on it's own terms, build our own road to the stars, manifest those realities that are UNIQUE to us. The universe would be a more beautiful place for it.

So unless I hear from their lips a better reason for their intervention in this game of souls, I will be telling them loudly and resolutely, "DON'T INTERFERE!" However,my mind is still open on this, and I invite any and all counter-arguments.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP