Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mass Psychosis Formation and Hysteria
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If you’ve listened to Joe Rogan’s podcast with Dr Robert Malone then you’re familiar now with the term he referenced. According to Tucker Carlson on his show from earlier, there was an uptick in Google searches on the term. I guess it’s already being censored by big tech.

Why is there such a strong and overwhelming push to eliminate all dissenting views? Well, we know why.

I put together a few resources for all who are interested in reading more about the psychology behind it. I’ve always been interested in psychology and sociology. Maybe you are too.

1.) Rape of the Mind, the Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing by Joost Meerloo ( [link to www.amazon.com (secure)]

2.) Mass Psychosis: How an Entire Population Becomes Mentally Ill (posted many, many times here but still great) ( [link to academyofideas.com (secure)]

3.) Robert Malone’s Substack on Mass Formation Psychosis ( [link to rwmalonemd.substack.com (secure)]

4.) Covid 19 and the Political Economy of Mass Hysteria ( [link to mdpi-res.com (secure)]

5.) How Leftist Indoctrination Tactics Resemble Maoist Brainwashing ( [link to www.returnofkings.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP