Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HR threatening me with “separation” over COVID testing
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Live and work in Florida. Obviously we have a strong leader as Governor who is supporting and protecting employees from vaccination damage. My HR department has been enforcing the OSHA mandate since last week which means I must provide a certified COVID test result each week at my expense to be able to work. I am a literal rock star with the owner and my team at this company for over 10 years. The customers that I have worked for have sent glowing emails and testimonials on my behalf. So basically I am being blacklisted now over refusing testing and threatened with “separation”. I caved in to testing last week as an out of town job had already been scheduled with per diem and paid hotel stay. Now I have a respiratory infection, wicked ear infection, and Laryngitis. Had to go to Urgent Care for drops snd antibiotics again at my expense and can’t be paid sick days because I’m not COVID tested this week! I have voiced my reasoning (including my wife’s heart condition) to avoid testing centers as obviously infected individuals are there putting us at risk. I tested negative and was perfectly healthy. 36 hours after testing I became sick with chest congestion and now full blown ear infection and Laryngitis. Coincidence? Hardly. Worked 77 hours last week while sick to complete the project and there has been ZERO empathy or care of my concerns, efforts, and now illness that THEIR policy has caused. Now I am threatened with termination. The SCOTUS had better decide Thursday according to law and the Constitution and not fake news and propaganda or I’m fucked……
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP