Users Online Now: 1,019 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 219,462
Pageviews Today: 357,938Threads Today: 110Posts Today: 2,144
04:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject IS MINORITY REPORT FACT!? CAN TPTB 'SEE' INTO THE FUTURE? CAN THEY ACT ON EVENTS THEY DlSLIKE BEFORE THEY HAPPEN?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The USA has been overthrown without a shot fired. Despite the Constitution that gives patriots permission to save the republic, actually demands it, not a shot has been fired in the defence of the Union.

500 million guns, millions of servicemen and women all willing to die for their country. Not one single shot fired in anger at the USA being destroyed from within!

To me this is actually unbelievable. All those patriots. All those guns. All that love of country... so many despots leading every state. So many liars in media, and in every single institution from Education to Medical. Not one single shot fired.

I really find it hard to believe no one has tried to take out at least 1 politician or bureaucrat and at least failed! But not one! Not even a failure!!

Its as if TPTB can see into the future and take out the people who are about to act BEFORE they even try! There was a movie about this. Cruise was in it i think? Were they telling us it is actually true? Do they have this capability? Ah yes, MINORITY REPORT!!

Art imitating life?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP