Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Public Health Agency of Canada working to intentionally spread COVID-19
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Outrageous! One example below:

-----

A Winnipeg man who works for Canada Post as a mail carrier said he was sent home for the type of mask he was wearing, despite it being better than the company's masks. Corey Gallagher said he went back to work on Monday after having some time off over the holidays.

When he showed up at work, he was wearing an N95 mask.

"Right away a supervisor came up to me and told me I can't wear that mask," said Gallagher.

"I didn't really understand, I thought it was a joke at first, like 'Why can't I wear this when the ones you are providing are cloth.'"

He said he wasn't going to change his mask and started to sort his mail for the day. During his sorting process, he had multiple supervisors approach him asking him if he needed a mask and then telling him he couldn't wear the one he had.

"I still didn't change my mask, went about my day, just kind of ignored it. Went out, delivered my mail, came back and then it was the same thing, only this time it was the head superintendent saying I can't."

The following day, Gallagher said he showed up wearing the same mask and was eventually told to leave after refusing to wear a company provided mask.

In an email to CTV News, a spokesperson for Canada Post said the company follows recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada, noting the agency supports people wearing non-medical masks that have at least two layers of woven fabric with a third middle layer of filter fabric or a disposable mask.

---- snip ----

More here: [link to winnipeg.ctvnews.ca (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP