Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject An Ominous Encounter In The Astral Plane
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Preface: I'm a "dreamwalker" with a fair amount of experience in exploring the astral and etheric levels of our world through deliberate lucid dreams. About 90% of my dreams are lucid. I will occasionally have true OOBEs (out-of-body experiences) such as the one I had this afternoon, documented for posterity and analysis. I had a run-in with a strange entity inside a local church and I am curious what you will make of it.

Leaving my body, I scanned the large city I live in, and immediately was drawn to a large gothic style catholic church some ways away. Entering through the doors, I saw an entrancing light shimmering through the stained glass windows that I would never have seen in the physical. It was a living, moving current that pulsed like electricity, but was of a golden yellow color and appeared to move in shapes quite like an integrated circuit such as on the back of a microchip. There were only a few people in the church, mostly clergy in their robes, but I paid little attention to them. Instead I began climbing the staircase off of the foyer to see how high it went. It led me to the top of the balcony sitting atop the main hall and behind the pews where I noticed another door that wasn't in the physical world.

Going through it, I found a room that was bigger than the entire physical church and was hit with an ominous feeling. It appeared as a giant derelict factory with musty air and suspension cables running above a bottomless floor with more such cables traversing the room below as far as the eye could see. I noticed that on the cables hung some sort of suspended "baskets" although they looked more like a cross between a hammock and a sleeping bag, each one capable of accommodating a full human body. As I turned to leave, I saw that the door had disappeared, but the threshold had not. However it now led to a dark but luxuriously furnished bedroom in which stood a woman. She was smiling softy, rather beautiful, blonde, and about mid-forties from what I could see. If I had to draw comparison between her and a familiar face, I'd say that she somewhat resembled the actress Lucy Lawless. Suddenly without any action of my own, I found myself in one of the baskets in the factory room I had just left. Immediately I could feel that some sort of mind control being applied to me and I noticed something was attempting to extract energy from my lower chakras. I felt pacified, unafraid and being gently pushed to comply, while the entire time I could still sense the woman's presence.

Luckily, I'm very difficult to control - my true will stepped in and broke the hold.I made a "jump" to what I presumed was the ground floor outside the church. Instead, I appeared to be in a transportation terminal at the physical level nearby. It was crowded with many people, all wearing their masks. I was surprised when the crowd appeared to actually notice me! Normally you are invisible in the astral to physical folk. Immediately, a young girl pointed at me and said, "mom, he's not wearing his mask!" This clearly wasn't the physical world anymore so I turned and hid behind a column and manifested a large jacket and a face covering to blend in.

Pushing through the mass of people and frequently excusing myself, I got to the door of the terminal and went outside to the street. It greatly resembled my physical city and I could see many grocery stores along the main street with words written in Spanish. Having had enough of this, I readied myself to make the jump back to my body only to be pulled into an abstract space - intercepted by the same woman from before! She tried to wipe my memories, unsuccessfully. Before I broke free for the second time, I asked her who the hell she was and want she wanted from me. Her answer was ominous, although she spoke it with a calm sonorous voice and a soft smile - "You'll find out soon enough".

What the hell is up with people wearing masks in the astral realm?! Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Any ideas as to what sort of entity I was dealing with? Another coincidence is that the archontic principality which rules my city is "Lawlessness", similar to the last name of the actress which this female entity resembled.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP