Users Online Now: 1,788 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,010,602
Pageviews Today: 1,755,150Threads Today: 684Posts Today: 13,432
07:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I’ve come within meters of Jacinda Arden once.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Was walking to a Rugby match(after parking urban, through the urban alleyways near mount Eden stadium, where she lives near by, I had just exited the ally way, when Jacinda appeared about 200 meters ahead of us, heading towards the ally way, pushing a pram and flanked by two plan clothes body guards. As we where walking on the left side, she was on the left side, getting closer and closer, I was with someone else at the time, and we smiled at them as we passed each other, I turned back to look at them at few moments after they past us, and watched them as they entered the ally way we had just exited moments earlier, this was a few years ago, as we where heading to watch the all blacks at mt Eden. My partner came within 50 meters of Putin once, but that’s an other story….:)

(((Ra)))
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP