Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My friend Robert Christie was euthanized by an Indiana hospital
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here is his daughter's story as presented to me:

MY STORY:
January 2022
In my own backyard, at our neighborhood “friendly” hospital in Hamilton County, Indiana, my father was euthanized. This is a bold statement, but I’d like for anyone else to tell me otherwise. I witnessed these events firsthand. As I share my story, I ask that you put yourself in my shoes and ask yourself what you would do if this was your dad, mom, spouse, or even child.

My dad was 65, unvaxxed, overweight, and developed covid. The previous 7 days, he was at home and kept his oxygen above 88+. His oxygen started to drop below 88, therefore we took him to the ER (thinking he would get oxygen and come home). After reading my father’s medical records, within 30 mins of being admitted into the ER, please read below what the doctor’s time stamp notes (paraphrasing):

-Extensive Covid Pneumonia
-The patient will be admitted to the critical care unit due to high probability of decompensation.
-Impression/Plan: Acute hypoxemic respiratory failure, high flow nasal cannula but at risk of needing noninvasive ventilation or intubation

It is interesting how within 30 minutes of sitting in a bed at the ER, you’re already labeled with going to the ICU, decompensation, and already needing intubation. Do you think the doctor shared this information with my dad? Nope. Nothing. Not at all. An “X” was put on my father’s back.

If a person was to come into the hospital/ER with pneumonia (not covid) what is the treatment protocol? Does it automatically deem ICU?

DAY 1: My father has no fighting chance the moment he stepped into the ER. The doctor intentionally deteriorated his body against his will and wishes. He was administered the maximum amount of ICU grade oxygen within less than 24 hours of being in the ER. He was sat sedentary in a bed, he was denied movement, and he was drugged (I have a copy of his medicine records). At this point, my dad had no fever, no other symptoms, all his organs/blood work were normal (other than white blood count elevated slightly), it was his lungs that needed help with the pneumonia, and they refused to re-test him for covid (since I thought he may not still be positive for covid). He would stay in quarantine for 3 weeks.

DAY 3: At this point, it was clear my dad was not receiving any help in the ER. I offered to pay for a private nurse or hire a private physical therapist to help work my dad more each day since the hospital staff are overwhelmed and over worked. I spoke with someone at the hospital that was as high up as a partner at the hospital. My request was denied. Therefore, I said to myself, OK then every day that I’m offered visiting hours, I will administer physical therapy with my dad and help him get better by keeping him off the BiPap machine so his lungs do not get lazy. I personally tried to fight for my father.

DAY 4: Once he was admitted to the ICU floor, I was allowed to be with my father when he was “off” the BiPap machine. I helped my dad by administering PT, got him prone/moving, and he was sustaining in the 90s (oxygen) off the BiPap machine for 7 hours. I was proving to the staff that my dad could sustain without the BiPap, and if he could sustain off the BiPap then he could be moved out of the ICU to a regular med bed. So I was hopeful that within time, we could get him better or at least TRY.

Looking back, I can see the facial expressions from the nurses, nurse practitioners, and even the doctor... it was “hopelessness”, “numb”, “confused”, “sad”. I was told by an ICU nurse that I was one of the only family members that has been this active in a family member’s care. Now please know, there are some angels throughout that hospital that tried to help my father, and tried to allow my father to fight, but as soon as the shift change happened….it was a new medical team caring for my father.

DAY 5: By Friday, I will quote my father’s medical records WORD FOR WORD: “On HFO2 (high flow oxygen). No acute issues overnight. States breathing is better. No pain. Ate breakfast. WBC up a litte no fever.” That is all there is documented about my father’s care this day. I spoke to dad on the phone at 9:13am and he texted me at 9:54 am- we were communicating, has had breakfast, he was sitting up in the chair with his nasal oxygen, and he was excited to see me again to do the physical therapy. Do you know what the doctor and nurse on call that day did to my dad?

By 10:00am, my dad was drugged & fully sedated and stuck on his back on the BiPap machine. No one called us back for an update, no return call, nothing. We tried calling the Director of Case Management about my father’s patient rights. I heard later from another ICU nurse that my father tried to LEAVE the ICU, ripped the BiPap mask off his face, started to put on his clothes, and wanted to leave. They “deemed” my dad with having “Covid mind” where he was not in a lucid state of mind, therefore needing to be drugged and sedated.

The doctor’s plan was to intubate my father by the weekend.
This was against my dad’s wishes, and against my mother’s wishes as acting POA. The doctor DENIED my father to leave the hospital with my family (security was present to make sure we did not take my father), the same doctor DENIED my mother’s request to remove my dad off sedation medication so he can express his own will/wishes, and the doctor DENIED my mother’s request to not allow ventilator.

Day 6: New doctor, new nurse team was on staff. They listened to my mother and lifted the sedation on my dad. My dad came to and said he did NOT want the ventilator and wanted to keep fighting, but no one was helping him. My dad said, “I need strength to fight this virus, I need food, No one is feeding me”. The nurse allowed my mom to be with my father, and my dad was OFF the BiPap machine, sustaining in the 90s on HFO for over an hour. My dad had his last meal that day….it was meatloaf, milk, yogurt, and peaches…..
Does this sound like someone who needs to be intubated, fully sedated, and drugged?

Per the doctor’s guidance, he gave our family true statistics about survival rate on the ventilator, and he said my father would not survive the ventilator. Very little are surviving, if they do it is intensive rehab, and the person may never be the same again. People are unvaccinated and vaccinated (plus boosted) on the ventilator currently in the ICUs. After seeing my dad’s Xray of his lungs, the damage was irreversible, what happened to my dad after Friday’s full sedation accelerated his death and completely deteriorated his lungs.

We asked about ivermectin, and other vitamins to give to my dad since at this point my dad was dying (we had nothing to lose). Ivermectin was denied due to “Side effects” ….my dad was on a cocktail of over 13+ drugs…including Olumiant, Xanax, Precedex, Trazodone, Ativan and these medications do not have side effects?

Day 8: After 1 week of being admitted to the ER, my father requested palliative care, and died in the arms of his family in the ICU room.

No one listened to my father, they revoked my father’s rights, they did not communicate with our family, they did not have a treatment plan in place, it was ALL smoke & mirrors. Everything the hospital did to my father was COUNTERPRODUCTIVE for a person battling pneumonia. More harm was administered than giving someone a fighting chance or even time to heal. The hospital killed my father not covid pneumonia.

DISCOVERY:
After diving deeper into my father’s medical case, and reaching out to lawyers, no one can help. I was upset, shocked, and to be honest CONFUSED more than anything. Would you like to know why lawyers have their hands tied? There are 2 things EVERYONE needs to be aware of.

Governor Holcomb signed into legislation the COVID IMMUNITY LEGISTATION. This basically gives immunity over all hospitals, doctors, medical team, etc. There is one exclusion in this legislation that I tried to push for another law firm to review and it is “unless the care resulted from gross negligence or willful misconduct”.

In the US, all doctors, hospitals, medical staff, etc. are covered by one more thing, which is scarier than anything else shared. The Federal Government in 2020 pushed out a blanket COVID-19 waiver for health care providers. However, since 2020, it has been revised and updated with revisions under the new administration.

To summarize this 44 page document, it basically STRIPS ALL PATIENTS RIGHTS, Power of Attorneys, Last Will & Testament, it doesn’t matter…. your voice is suppressed. It is left up to the doctor to dictate what they “feel” is best to do for your loved one or yourself. This waiver is something that does not need to be signed, it is already ACTIVATED, and exceeds over any of the hospital’s Patient’s Rights & Responsibilities. How does this stay in effect? It is by showing proof of a “widespread” of confirmed cases (51 or more Covid cases). Why do you think the hospitals are testing, testing, testing, and the majority of all tests come back positive?

Please reference the highlighted sections I snapshotted of the Covid-19 Emergency Declaration Blanket Waiver for Health Care Providers.
If you or your loved one needs help, please reach out. We must stick together and help each other out. Most importantly, we all need to be aware and have our eyes open to the truth.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP