Users Online Now: 1,363 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 217,201
Pageviews Today: 358,050Threads Today: 115Posts Today: 2,084
05:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Red Cross staffer told me her latest observations of blood they are drawing from donors.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message .
Since I’m O-negative, I donate blood to the Red Cross every 60 to 75 days (O-neg blood can be transfused into any other blood type).

As blood is drawn directly from a return vein, the blood is always a dark purple/burgundy color because it’s been depleted of oxygen that is absorbed by muscle and organ tissue in the body.

Today, I asked the woman drawing my blood if she has observed any odd or strange abnormalities in the blood she is drawing from people lately (I didn’t ask if she was vaxxed or not, so I kept my question neutral).

She never mentioned clotting, but instead she said, “Yes, I’m seeing a lot more bright colored blood. Some is even orange, some is green.”

Remember: Blood becomes bright red in color when it leaves the lungs because it is oxygen rich. As the oxygen is depleted from the circulating red blood cells by the body’s muscle and organ tissue, it becomes a dark purple/burgundy.

As to orange or green colored blood, sometimes an infection can cause discoloration in blood. Sometimes medications can cause blood discoloration.

But every blood donor is always pre-screened with a long list of knock-out questions that specifically ask about antibiotics, sickness, illness, infection, medications, etc., so most people donating are usually healthy. This has always been my personal observation as well.

The staffer had no explanation for the high levels of discolored blood she is seeing from donors.

So think about it…. If the blood being drawn is from a return vein and the blood is supposed to be depleted of oxygen and is therefore supposed to now be a deep purple/burgundy, but is in fact bright red, that means the body itself is failing to draw the oxygen from the red blood cells, OR something in the red blood cells is preventing the oxygen from being unloaded and transferred to the muscle and organ tissue.

Moreover, if blood being drawn from donors is orange or green tinted, that would indicate underlying infection or disease, and the donors have no idea their body is slowly succumbing to breakdown of the immune system.

Where there is lack of oxygen in the body, cancer cells thrive. I imagine these vaxxed people will soon develop all kinds of cancers since their blood cells are not properly transferring oxygen to the muscles and organs.

As for me, my blood always flows quickly, and rapidly fills a pint bag, and I can see it’s dark purple/burgundy (I am UN-vaxxed).

It will be interesting to continue monitoring this issue every 60 to 75 days that I donate blood.

[EDIT] Yes, the Red Cross accepts blood from vaxxed donors. However, today I noticed they altered one of the screening questions from “In the past 90 days, have you received a covid19 vaccination?” to: “Have you EVER received a covid19 vaccination?”

So they ARE tracking and testing the blood of vaxxed vs unvaxxed donors.

…and that means any UN-vaxxed person receiving a blood transfusion is likely receiving VAXXED blood.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP