Users Online Now: 2,200 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 672,215
Pageviews Today: 1,175,692Threads Today: 496Posts Today: 8,347
02:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Antarctica is on fire massive temperature anomaly engulfs half of the continent! Video!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Overview: Yesterday I noticed that Antarctica has been engulfed by a massive positive temperature anomaly.

I checked the stratosphere but couldn't find anything, my best guess is a volcano named Mt Erebus is at the origin of this heat wave.

The jet stream (250 mb) enters Antarctica at that location but I wonder is it the cause or effect?

Searched for real time data of Mt Erebus but couldn't find any so I'm in the dark about that.

I would love to hear some comments about this extraordinary weather event.
Feel free to share links about Mt Erebus: like I said I couldn't find any real time data using google...

Video:

Philosophical quote:

Books are pleasant but if by being over studious we impair our health and spoil our good humour, two of the best things we have, let us give it over. I, for my part, am one of those who think no fruit drived from them can recompense so great a loss.

charlie
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP