Users Online Now: 2,118 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 538,071
Pageviews Today: 927,530Threads Today: 399Posts Today: 6,430
11:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Cosmic Death Fungus: This Is Pre Disclosure!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am part of a secret international team that will be releasing mountains of information in the coming months. We stay off the radar and obtain outside funding so that we can do actual good for people.

I am going to break this down in the simplest, most non scientific way possible. I will also answer questions. Prepare yourself, this will take a moment to read and absorb.

Fungus broke our genome as humans approximately 20,000 years ago. We've traced it to a specific geolocation. The fungus broke down our IL-17 and IL-22 pathways, allowing chronic systemic infection while we are still in the womb. It takes early control of our bodily systems and uses us as a food source.

It is responsible for nearly every disease known, and allopathic (western) doctors are specifically trained to look everywhere but the root of the problem. It causes brain disorders, tooth decay, heart problems, organ problems, degrades your eyesight, slows down your brain process by 30 times, is the cause of cancer, anxiety, depression, gout, skin disorders, myalgias, damages your DNA and is one of the primary hidden factors of aging itself.

More than 50% of the world population is predisposed to have a lifetime systemic infection and Pass it down generationally to their children.

It does not require a weak immune response (immunocompromised) and it doesn't matter if you eat healthy and exercise. There are only a few ways to truly defeat it, which we've been working on secretly.

This fungus can take many forms in the body, including over 100 subtypes of candida, cryptococcus, aspergillus and more. Some become systemic through inhalation, gut barrier penetration, or even through skin Contact.

Western medicine has programmed us to believe fungi is beneficial and a normal part of our gut biome. This is a lie. Even in its 'non pathogenic' state it causes all the above listed diseases and thousands more. There are multiple reasons.

First, they constantly emit toxins into the body when they either defecate or die. These include harmful toxins like aldehydes and ammonia, damaging tissue and DNA.

Second, they strip the body of the essential nutrients needed for cell repair and wreak havoc on your mitochondria. Over time, the bodies inability to clean up and discard junk DNA from cells causes a host of diseases and disorders.

Third, they are pathogenic from the start. They can become fully pathogenic in healthy, immunocompetent people.

Let me know if you have any questions. I have limited time but will do my best.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP