Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I picked up a Hobo on the Highway again; he's in my guestroom
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Life is so fucking unfair and our society so sick.

He's drug and alcohol free, as in never drank or did drugs.

Never went to prison or even jail.

His father murdered his Mom in front of him then suicided. He was raised in a good foster home, but obviously had developmental and stability issues.

Only bad habit is puffs of cigars. He has mesothelioma from doing demo construction in his youth. He was told he should be ok and live at least another 20 years if he can stop the smoking. Other then that he's functional.

He's wandered place to place for 40 years. Lost all his teeth years ago.

Monday we will try to find out what we can do to get his Birth C and ID back so he can get on disability or SS. He's 62 and has nothing. He can and wants to work, but needs the ID. He may need to be on a med but he seems totally fine without anything.

Thank goodness it's summer so he can be outside. I'm going to see if I can find him a tent on Craigslist, the damm things are so expensive.

He needs to contact his step parents who are still alive and live in Co Springs. If they say he can come home for help to get the ID's , I may drive him there.

Fucking Greyhound wants 200 bucks to go from Nashville to Denver. Insanity.

I'm in no better shape then he is emotionally. Both of us fell through societies cracks. He actually has better resources than I do, money or not.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP