Users Online Now: 2,269 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 766,678
Pageviews Today: 1,260,565Threads Today: 500Posts Today: 8,658
12:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject POSSIBLE ATTACK ON THE U. S./ NWO TROUBLING PLANS (NOT VERIFIED)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I AM NOT STATING THAT I BELIEVE THIS INFORMATION. I DON'T KNOW THE FUTURE AND I DON'T THINK ANYONE COULD SAY. THESE SOLDIERS WOULD OPEN THEIR MOUTHS ABOUT THIS I DOUBT IT NOR DO I THINK THEY HAVE PRIVY TO THAT INFORMATION.

I cannot verify this INFORMATION. It's just what the statement from a person was that lives in Hawaii. I know these two people are credible and professional. But I can't say it's true or it's going to happen. Only you can decide what you believe or not believe. I do not cosign this information at all it's just someone making a statement about what they were told.

Revelation 18:9-18 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city.

Here is the information the person has obtained.
I can't tell you where I got this information but I can tell you this the two people I know are not mental patients. They're professional as in super educated and worked in a professional setting. There's no way to verify this. Only you can decide what you believe or what you don't I don't know anything more than what it says right here. If there was ever a time to pray regularly everyday several times a day it would be now. May the Lord have mercy on his faithful.

Friend of mine sent me some very unsettling information in response to information about the coming famine.   She lives in Hawaii and has told me about talking to so called Super Soldiers etc several times.    Almost unbelievable information.  She wants to leave Hawaii but is targeted with radiation so much that it makes her sick 
we now have Russian and Chinese super soldiers here in Pearl Harbor and Honolulu who I have encountered and confronted about bombing us here !! One Russian soldier I confronted as I was shaking his hand and sticking my finger up in his face !! These soldiers start at 6 ft 71/2 inches and go up to 9 ft 4 inches !!
I told him that I know that a Russia will bomb us here because we protect the mainland militarily !! Without skipping a beat, he shot back with "Maybe "!!!
I shot back with "Don't give me that crap" maybe"!!    You know you're going to bomb us"!!    Then I walked away!!!  He was mixed in with our soldiers who were afraid of him, and he was wearing our army uniform !! The super soldiers stay in the underground FEMA bases under Walmart !!
There are now thousands of them all over our country !! Very soon you will hear Hawaii
I've also confronted the Canadian super soldiers !!
The lord has been having me meet many military special forces men including MI 5 British special forces who work alongside of the MASSOD !!
After 36 users of dealing with the Samoan, Hawaiian and Korean mafia Hit Men, ( hands on, down at our International docks) who deal with child sex trafficking for the Chinese mafia here !! The super soldiers are just another step up in the pecking order !!
New York D.C. And Texas being nuked !! We have drills happening day and night with Russian and Chinese jets encasing our air space !! I live right. In the flight pattern so I see them every day along with the UN black hawk choppers flying very low doing red light body counts over our homes
I am still trying to leave here very soon here in Oahu !
I've been continually meeting and confronting more of the super soldiers on an ongoing basis, so, I know I'm running out of time now!! What keeps me stuck here is I'm continually getting hit with targeted 5 G radiation so that I can hardly breathe or function !! So bad!!

I'm trying to go to Texas where my girls, my Grandchildren and my Great Grandchildren live!!   But Austin (where they live)  has been targeted by Russia for nuke hits !

My son is in Connecticut in a residential regional center I built for the Retarded and he is only 14 miles from the ocean which is now being patrolled by 22 Russian subs with nukes on them to take out the east coast very soon when they nuke New York City !!
Henry Kissinger stated years ago that ," He who controls the food controls the people "!!
It's all about downsizing and killing the people !! That's why Bill Gates as you well know is buying up all of the farm land in our country and passing mandates that people will not be allowed to buy and consume real meat, but they will only be allowed to eat Lab created meat !!

This is so horrific !! When the round ups begin, and the foreign troops go in groups house to house !!

They are also coming for people's stored up food that they will use to feed people in the FEMA detention centers before they are killed by the guillotines !! Now in every military base there are guillotines across our country !! When Obama was in office ,he put our military under the UN military !! And it was never rescinded!! That's why we have so many troops from over 23 counties now in our soil !! Our Government knows that many of our own military will not want to round up our own people !!
I've confronted our own soldiers about rounding up our own people when the time comes and most of them said that they would not !!

But when push comes to shove, those who follow orders no matter what may very well renege rather than land up in the brig, facing court Martial or death by firing squad !!
The corruption goes so deep .especially within the NWO military complex !! I confronted a very close friend of mine several years ago who is in the Pentagon and who is in charge from here all the way through Asia about the open concentration camps that are being run by the Russians as head staff of the camps !! 

The corruption goes so deep .especially within the NWO military complex !! I confronted a very close friend of mine several years ago who is in the Pentagon and who is in charge from here all the way through Asia about the open concentration camps that are being run by the Russians as head staff of the camps !! 

My friend responded to me very nonchalantly , " Oh , Well "!! I very angrily shot back !! Oh well" That's all you can say while your fellow Christian American's get their heads chopped off by the guillotines that are comings in from China and extra blades are coming in from Mexico !! He just looked at me blankly !! I was so beyond furious with his callousness !![imgur]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP