Users Online Now: 2,092 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 624,717
Pageviews Today: 1,084,885Threads Today: 449Posts Today: 7,598
01:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pharma bro here - The FDA & CDC know what's causing the childhood hepatitis cases and it's not what you're thinking...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello fellow tomato plant enthusiasts.

I'm a recent PhD grad working at a biotech firm in North Florida.
I help develop and test adjutants for pain management drugs that are delivered intravenously.

I've been reading your guesses as to what's causing this novel childhood liver ailment in regards to the mRNA vaccines.

Almost everyone working in my field ALREADY KNOWS THE CAUSE OF THIS.
We can easily deduce it from the barrage of very specific inquiries and tests the FDA has been sending us.

Here's your plot twist... it's NOT the mRNA shots.
It's being caused by a serious unforseen outcome in the development of the JOHNSON & JOHNSON (JANSSEN) COVID-19 VACCINE.

You see, that vaccine uses an adenoviral vector platform based on the virus known as ADENOVIRUS 26 (Ad26).
It's a genetically modified version of a childhood gastrointestinal virus originally found in the feces of a sick 9-month-old.

Even unmodified it's generally considered benign and the J&J vaccine was supposed to contain a modified, entirely REPLICATION-INCOMPETENT VIRUS.

CAN'T REPLICATE = CAN'T SPREAD = CAN'T MUTATE.

ONLY IT WASN'T REPLICATION-INCOMPETENT.

In a small percent of vaccinated patients it replicated, reached sufficient viral load to spread, and MUTATED IN THE POPULATION.
The official inquiries I've seen lead me to believe that an unforeseen interaction with Gilead's HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) allowed it to become replication-competent.

A MUTATION OF Ad26 FROM THE J&J VACCINE IS WHAT IS SHOWING UP AS ADENOVIRUS F-type 41 (Ad41) IN THE CHILDREN WITH HEPATITIS.

The gastrointestinal tracts of thousands of those who got the J&J vaccine likely were or are currently teeming with this stuff.
Every time they have a bowel movement and flush it's aerosolized all over the place.
They use a public restroom and a parent and child use the same stall next, and soon after you have a hepatitis case.

And that's only considering initial spread.
CHILD-TO-CHILD SPREAD FOLLOWS and you know how hard it is to get young kids to wash their hands.

WHAT DID THE FDA JUST DO CONCERNING THE J&J VACCINE?

Oh yeah, they modified it's emergency use authorization to STRONGLY DISCOURAGE USE.

WHY?

Ostensibly because of a rare blood clot risk THAT HAS BEEN PUBLIC FOR OVER A YEAR UNCHANGED IN SEVERITY.

AGAIN, WHY?

BECAUSE IT'S NOW A PLACEBO.

Doses available today on the market have had no active virus added due to its CAPACITY TO MUTATE AND SPREAD.

They don't want people taking a placebo injection, but they also can't outright pull it from the market or it would raise too many questions.

Interestingly enough, the Russian Sputnik V vaccine uses Ad26 and Ad5 in separate but smaller doses.
This is done to overcome any natural immunity to the viruses, but the smaller dose of Ad26 is also likely to preempt the J&J issue by producing a smaller viral load.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP