Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject It is starting to Look Like the 4th Seal of Revelation 6 has Opened
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We do have the 1st Horse, Earthquakes. For years we have been seeing an increase in Earthquakes in many places, many places that had never even had an earthquake before

We are seeing the 2nd Horse, WAR.

We are seeing the 3rd Horse, Famine. News is reporting that there is 10 weeks of Worldwide Supply of Wheat

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

And it is starting to appear to me that we are seeing the 4th Seal already happening

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

THE FORTH PART OF THE EARTH ON WORLD MAPS WAS THE "NEW WORLD" OR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

We are witnessing a Government who antagonized and created the situation with Russia and Ukraine and is intentionally trying to provoke Russia further

News reports yesterday that they have now also threatened war with China

We are seeing plagues, one after the other now.

Inflation has hit UNPRECEDENTED levels and they have reported to expect them to go even higher

Supply chains have broken down. Babies went months without being able to get Baby Formula. Hospitals reported a large increase of infants who are malnourished.

News is reporting the economy may crash in the near future and we enter into another Recession

Many people are going homeless due to the inflation on rents. I am reading articles of families living in their cars because they can NOT afford the rents now

And yet, despite ALL these things, they are now fighting to send ANOTHER 40 Billion to Ukraine and say that they are adament in the fight against Russia

Which they created and caused.

Several Republicans who tried to block ANOTHER 40 Billion going to Ukraine, and said that Money Needs to go to the American People, are being called Nationalists
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP