Users Online Now: 2,236 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 846,741
Pageviews Today: 1,513,273Threads Today: 500Posts Today: 10,657
02:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject There are no children mentioned in Revelation except newborns and no church either.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Revelations does not mention children, except those born after the rapture. Nor the church. It mentions newborns and believers. and it says the holy spirit is removed from the earth. the holy spirit convicts you of your sin and without it you dont feel sin and so after the rapture it will just be a mental decision. and you will not have the power of the holy spirit. I think any belief except pre tribulation is satanic. Its a tool to make you think you have more time. The alien deception will be used among other new age beliefs. I do not fight with post or mid trib people because if youre saved you will go to heaven. I just want to save people from the hell on earth to come. There is no Biblical basis for anything other than a pre trib rapture. Anyone who tells you differently is misguided, doesn't know the Bible, or is purposely misleading you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP