Users Online Now: 1,169 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 135,258
Pageviews Today: 228,962Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,122
02:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AG Garland’s Ominous Warning to Trump: I’m Watching the Jan. 6 Hearings… and I Can Assure You Jan. 6 Prosecutors are Watching as We
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message US Attorney General Merrick Garland on Monday fired off an ominous warning to Trump and his advisors when a reporter asked him about the January 6 show trials.

The January 6 Maoist show trials continued on Monday with Liz Cheney at the helm.

A reporter asked Merrick Garland whether he has had a chance to watch the January 6 hearings and if he has learned anything that could be useful for the Justice Department’s work.

“I am watching and I will be watching all of the hearings…and I can assure you that the January 6th prosecutors are watching all the hearings as well,” Garland said.

He continued, “The Justice Department’s longstanding position is that we don’t comment on ongoing investigations.”

Merrick Garland said the Justice Department is proceeding with “full urgency” to hold “all perpetrators who are criminally responsible for January 6 accountable regardless of their level, their position and regardless of whether they were present at the events of January 6.”

Garland is talking about Trump.

WATCH:

Attorney General Merrick Garland on #January6thHearings: “I am watching and I will be watching all of the hearings…and I can assure you that the January 6th prosecutors are watching all the hearings as well.” pic.twitter.com/Oi4AhYvrAX

— CSPAN (@cspan) June 13, 2022

Joe Biden is using the might of the federal government to lock up his political opponents.

Earlier this month the FBI arrested Trump advisor Peter Navarro for refusing to comply with a subpoena from the January 6 panel.

[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP