Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are Rocks Alive?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am intrigued by rocks, Specifically the smaller ones which were once larger pieces of a mountain or larger rock, broken down over millions of years and polished into the stones that they are. Some rocks just seem so similiar, Obviously being cut from the same stone, But I mean, Like being clumps of matter which have attracted the same type of matter.

Their formation over billions or milions of years, Is incredible. Are they alive, perhaps from a boxed-universe type of view, an outside observer.

Anyway,
i am bored So I thought I would post this insted of chat with cleverbot about what the parellel universe version of myself or yourself might be doing at the present moment. But I think we are one planet, In one universe, and together as one we are a collective consciousness.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP