Users Online Now: 2,093 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 811,626
Pageviews Today: 1,434,781Threads Today: 609Posts Today: 10,558
04:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject People are fleeing PHX! And are moving into my Community.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in a small rural community about 90mls North of Phoenix. Population in my town about 30K and with surrounding towns 75K.

On my street we have a dozen older manufactured homes. All but 2 are lived in by the Owners. And have been for the last Twenty years or longer.

One of only 2 are rentals. I personally know both of the owners. On one side of me is my friend and her mother. On the other is my topic of discussion.

Today I watched 3 pickup trucks and two cars bring 7 sets of bed mattress along with the usual living and kitchen wares. Into a 3bedroom 1 and a half bath, single wide manufactured home.

7. as in Seven set's of beds!

I talked to the owners brother last week. He said " we are moving from Phoenix, there is no water and it's too hot".

Forewarned... "One River, Many Wells". And they be running dry.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP