Users Online Now: 1,194 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 252,519
Pageviews Today: 321,328Threads Today: 64Posts Today: 1,016
02:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject When we SEE literally in realtime (live streaming) - this is the generation that will witness all remaining prophecy fulfilled
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message How do we know this?

Because we are told - when we SEE ALL these things live:

i.e. pestilence (disease), war, riots, evil, hatred, earthquakes, famine, in many places around the world - this is the generation that will witness all prophecies fulfilled.

The parable of the fig tree is a great example of how we know - when we SEE ALL things - with smart phones computers.

We are told that when it is spring and we SEE the buds on a tree we know what season it is;

LIKEWISE...this is how we will recognize the end...

We will literally SEE & KNOW.....it's end times...

Luke 21

This is the generation that will SEE all prophecy fulfilled.

-----

Luke 21:29-32 - See the fig tree and all the trees (all nations) - when you see buds on a tree - you know summer is close.

LIKEWISE
- when you SEE everything (like the buds in real time) this is the generation that will witness all prophecies fulfilled.

Everything is streamed live today:

Press conferences - riots - videos - tik tok - you name it.

------

To understand the parable of the fig tree - it's imperative to know Israel is the fig tree.

Jeremiah 24

2 One basket had very good figs, like those that ripen early; the other basket had very poor figs, so bad they could not be eaten.

3 Then the LORD asked me, "What do you see, Jeremiah?" "Figs," I answered. "The good ones are very good, but the poor ones are so bad they cannot be eaten."

4 Then the word of the LORD came to me:

5 "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: `Like these good figs, I regard as good the exiles from Judah, whom I sent away from this place to the land of the Babylonians

-----

This thread combines 2 threads. - when we see all things - and live streaming generation.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP