Users Online Now: 1,337 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 313,999
Pageviews Today: 395,468Threads Today: 70Posts Today: 1,123
03:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What are these people staring at me, aliens?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've had a few different occasions all in the last couple years of my life of these beings posing in human bodies you can really feel the vibe that something is different about them with the way they stare.

I think the first time was at an airport picking someone up, I was alone walking thru the parking garage and noticed an old man staring at me constantly, I think he was stopping and going and kept looking toward me. Then later same parking garage a different old man in the distance continually walked forward as his head was constantly completely turned to the right like a cartoon just to stare at me nonstop for at least 5 seconds straight if not longer, might've looked away briefly and started doing it again or just stared entire time I can't remember, and since I dont stare at them nonstop even in the present I wasn't completely aware.

Another time was a dude in a car I think when we were stopped at traffic light at opposite ends just staring straight at me with sunglasses on unflinching and unmoving like a statue as if he means serious business and maybe the holding it in kind of seething rage, who knows?

Another was parked in a parking lot noticed out of corner of my eye movement in the car to my right I looked over and the dude in drivers seat was staring and me and nodding exaggeratedly as if dancing to rock music, this was the most normal of them all. Then as I stared at him he stopped and slowly turned his head to look straight forward and then went in reverse and drove away. I was doing nothing but slightly reclined leaning back in my chair cause lower back hurting just sitting there doing nothing, maybe looking at phone

Another was a guy with medium/slightly long length slicked back hair wearing sunglasses standing at the top of a few stairs to the right in front of the great clips I was walking toward. He was already staring at me as I walked up from the parking lot and then clearly kept staring at me as I walked by I even turned to look back at him as or just before I reached the door and his head was turned straight at me staring, I think he had cell phone at his ear but not saying anything not talking at all. I casually walked in pretended nothing is going on and he was gone by the time I had my haircut and walked back out.

And then the reason I made this thread is 2-3 weeks ago it finally happened again... I'm a delivery driver now and was delivering down south, on my way back from the delivery I was on a road with no other cars or anyone around except just this one guy on the left in front of me walking my way, it seemed like he was half looking at me as he walked toward and then looking away as if to connect with me and get my attention. So I looked at him and then he blatantly stared at me. After passing him I had a strong sense that if I look back in my rearview mirror he might still be staring me down. He wasn't, he was continuing to walk that way with his back to me but right after I looked in rearview mirror, as I continued looking in mirror he turned and looked at me again to demonstrate that he could psychically know that I'm looking back at him. And he had a smug arrogant knowing look on his face.

I live a very isolated life its not like im a most wanted person or something lmao and all but one of these events there's no way they could've possibly known I was going to be there like the guy waiting at great clips just to stare me down there's no way anyone could've even known I was going there it was a spontaneous decision I didn't tell anyone I was going etc. I didn't even know I was gonna go until the last minute decided I should get a haircut
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP